About the Journal
Jurnal El-Qist: The Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (JIEB) is a scientific journal in the field of Islamic economics published twice a year by The Islamic Economic Department, Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, Sunan Ampel State Islamic University Surabaya.
Jurnal El-Qist: The Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (JIEB) welcomes and recognizes high-quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual frameworks, analytical and simulation models related to the following issues:
1) Local Wisdom and Customs of Muamalah Maliyah
2) Islamic Economics: Micro and Macro
3) Islamic Economic Thought and History
4) Islamic Business Ethics
5) Sharia Banks and Non-Bank Sharia Financial Institutions
6) Sharia Accounting
7) Fiqh Muamalah / Islamic Economic Law
8) Fiqh and Management of ZISWAF
9) Halal Industry and Any Others Related to Islamic Economics Field
The paper submitted should have never been published or being submitted for publication anywhere else and should be written in English or Indonesia. We provide a translator with a special translation fee for an accepted manuscript written in Bahasa Indonesia.